many things had happen at the start of this year (2009). I had my best dream come true that is meeting Mickey Mouse (since i was young then..) and after that long days...months...i finally met the one who broke my heart the most but yet still love...now im back here in Cebu settle some things like enrolment and the house. This holy lent season, many things also happen. Every morning i have been reading the bible and every word it says " have faith and everything will be okie" i cry every morning because even though its been so long....i still think of him...eevn if i know i should not anymore. sometimes i dont but other times my heart longs for him. I forgot to you this. When i did saw him, i saw the girl that he is with now...it hurts..so much.....but i just hide it with a smile and tell everyone i met "i'm okey" but am i?..
now, i know what i want...being with him that time was the best time for me..i learn so much about myself..I have learn that i can actually love someone so much even if that person has a change of heart already. I can still forgive even if the pain is too much to bear. I can still smile and joke with him even though deep in my heart i was crying out in pain. All because i love him that much and i want him to be happy...do i sound silly? maybe i am but im glad that even though it didnt work out i still was able to love someone like him. i know maybe i would be able to love that much like i did towards him but im not giving up on love. he is now with his angel...while i am with my own. I'm sad but yet happy because seeing him smiling again and really happy with her. thats enough for me. Ever heard the song by James Morrison "broken string" i really love that song alot...
just like the song i wish for that....for the last time..."Let me hold you for the last time its the last chance to feel again"



